2020 WOMEN IN STEM ENTREPRENEURSHIP CHALLENGE
Registration & Executive Summary January 31st, 2020
Announcement of Winners February 15, 2020
Final Pitching & Awarding March 8, 2010
- The challenge is open to women who have embraced or plan to lead STEM entrepreneurial ventures.
- The companies should be registered in New Jersey.
- If sufficient, qualified New Jersey applicants are not found in New Jersey, applicants from New York and Pennsylvania will also be considered.
- Institutional affiliation is not necessary.
- To participate, the entrepreneurial team must be led by female STEM professionals. or show a clear potential and willingness to adopt a leadership role in the prospective company.
- The companies should not be operational for more than 5 years.
Initial submission through the link provided below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org must address the following (not more than two pages total):
- The Team
- The Problem?
- Your Solution
- Growth Strategy
- Revenue Models/ Financials
1st Place – $3000
2nd Place – $2000
3rd Place – $1000
|All eligible applicants will also be evaluated to participate in the following programs:
1. NJIT Summer Innovation Accelerator (No fees or equity taken)
2. Johnson & Johnson Consumer R&D Innovation Immersion Workshop
3. STEM to Market: The AWIS Accelerator (No fees or equity taken)
4. Access to our events & meets