Association for Women in Science, New Jersey chapter publishes short articles addressing issues related to scientists, researchers, educators, managers, policymakers and all other women associated with science. Designed as a unique resource for women in science, we seek to:
- Present an open platform for women in STEM fields to publish their opinions, thoughts, and insight on relevant scientific topics.
- Increase knowledge and awareness of science and technology policies and updates at New Jersey as well as national level.
- Promote discussion of issues related to women in science in and general issues of working women.
A wide variety and style of articles will be accepted, including, but not limited to:
- Perspective articles that feature the author’s opinion regarding current research or other topics of interest to science professionals and women.
- Commentary articles that present overviews or analyses of current issues of interest.
- Contemporary Reviews.
- Sounding Board articles that are opinion essays.
- Special Reports that are miscellaneous articles of special interest to our audience.
- Instructions for authors for writing styles and submission procedure will be available on our website.
Editorial review and production:
Submitted articles will pass through an evaluation process by our editors before receiving a decision. The criteria for publication are as follows:
- The article is original and has not been published elsewhere.
- The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in standard English.
- The article adheres to appropriate reporting guidelines.
- Authors are required to ensure that no material submitted as part of a manuscript infringes existing copyrights, or the rights of a third party.
We invite you to assciate with this exciting opportunity to voice your opinion where it matters. Presently we are inviting applicants to filling positions in:
- Editorial Borad.
- Artcle contributors.
Please register to indicate your interest. We will contact you with further details:
PDF of older articles:
The strategic opportunist who formed and grew a multi-million dollar generic and specialty injectables company in New Jersey, Navneet Puri
Autologous stem cell therapy for Spinal Cord Injury: a regulatory perspective for start-up companies in the USA
Decoding Proteins: Structure and Function Analysis
Kamana Misra, PhD Smita Varia, PhD Jill Whidby Freund, PhD Mary Lynn Mercado, PhD
Section Editorial Boards:
Tech Insights Clinical Corner Communication NJ STEM
Katia Passerini, PhD Renee Demarest, PhD Patricia Weber, PhD, Laura Lorentzen, PhD
Science& Business Clean Energy Chemical Matters Medical Affairs
Sangya Varma , PhD Serpil Guran,PhD Shuchismita Dutta, PhD Silky Kamdar, PhD
Gender Talk NJ K-12 Forum Science Spotlight
Joan Bennett, PhD Anne Catena, EdD Jeffery Constance, PhD Disha Patel, PhD
Intellectual Property Math Mania
Roxanne Spencer Srabasti Dutta, PhD Inna Nikonorova, PhD
Founder, Researcher & Asst Prof. Graduate School , Rutgers
RPS IP management Stony Brook Univ, NY