Johnson and Johnson and AWIS New Jersey have partnered to offer the “Johnson and Johnson Innovation Immersion Workshop” to the 2018 New Jersey Women in STEM Entrepreneurship Challenge participants. The immersion program will offer a unique opportunity to the female founders to access an entrepreneurship training module created by Johnson & Johnson leadership.
The Johnson and Johnson team spearheading this initiative includes
- Anna Prilutsky, Vice President, Global Baby R&D;
- Catherine Salerno, Vice President of R&D, Global In-Market Product Support;
- John Bell, Vice President of External Innovation J&J Consumer R&D;
- Sandrine Alvarado, Senior Director Global Baby R&D and
- Mona Nair, Vice President of North America R&D and Deployment for Consumer.
Full Bio’s and further details available here: “Johnson and Johnson Innovation Immersion Workshop”
Press release is available here.